Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hoping to pay an expert to tweak an existing Character Sheet

Hi all, I'm looking to pay an expert to make a second (alternative) character sheet for Low Fantasy Gaming . I do not want to delete the current sheet, but instead create a second (alternative) one. I'm happy with most of the existing sheet, but ideally I'd like to make the following tweaks:&nbsp; (1) For Attributes , delete the Max Column. Add a column titled "GS" and another column titled "TF". The reason for this change is to speed up play when determining if a roll is a "great success" or "terrible failure". (2) Display the d20 roll + modifiers on (a) attribute rolls, (b) skill rolls and (c) attack rolls.The reason for this change is to make rolls transparent, and easier to spot great successes, terrible failures, and natural 19's. (3) Highlight in bright blue any natural 19 rolls on d20 attack rolls. The reason for this change is that a natural 19 on an attack roll in LFG triggers a special effect. (4) Delete the modifier buttons that presently pop up when making (a) attribute checks, (b) skills checks and (c) attack rolls. The reason for this change is to speed up play (ie I am hoping for one click and the dice rolls - players can add misc modifiers in their head separately).&nbsp; Thanks for reading my message, and if you're interested, please send me an email at <a href="mailto:psikerlord@live.com" rel="nofollow">psikerlord@live.com</a> to discuss your fee and likely time frame. Cheers! Steve Grodzicki
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Steve, Just to give you a heads up we general do not accept clones of sheets to the Github repository any more. For the sheet to be eligible for the repository it would need to be an improvement and replacement for the currently sheet. Alternatively some systems do have multiple sheets but these are generally new creations and not clones. A clever sheet author could code in option toggles that would allow for these customization options to be added to the current sheet. Though this will be more intricate work. Thanks, Cassie
Hi Cassie - I might use the new sheet to replace the current one, it depends on the final outcome after playtesting.