Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] 80 Status Effect Icons

Czepeku
Pro
Marketplace Creator
80 Status Effect Icons Hey everyone! I'm back again with another set of useful tokens. Check them out here ! This pack contains 80 status effects, buffs and debuffs. The icons cover every bonus and malady from a range of games, including D&D, Pathfinder, Pokemon, Final Fantasy and more.Poison, Confusion, Doom, Disable, Polymorph, Undead, Shock, Shield, Root and many many more. Use these to notify your party of any statuses inflicted on players, NPCs and enemies. Each status effect comes in two forms, one large and 1/4 of a token so it fits above player and monster tokens without obscuring them. Add some clarity to your battles and make communicating with players a breeze with this icon set. I hope you find a lot of use out of these! More of my tokens: 60 Alien Starships and Spaceships 60 Auras, AOEs and Alchemy Circle Tokens and More A-Z Monster Bestiary Part One and Fantasy Campaign Maps
Loving the icons, my players like them as well. Clearly shows the effect and less things for me to remember. Doesn't make me say "what does this status icon mean again?".
Czepeku
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Stew said: Loving the icons, my players like them as well. Clearly shows the effect and less things for me to remember. Doesn't make me say "what does this status icon mean again?". Thanks for the positive review Stew. Glad to know you and your players are enjoying them. If you have any screenshots of them in action, i'd love to see it. :)
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Really like the set so far, added it to my list to buy soon.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Stew said: Loving the icons, my players like them as well. Clearly shows the effect and less things for me to remember. Doesn't make me say "what does this status icon mean again?". How are you using them, Stew? Doesn't it take an API script to access new status icons?
No, I just go to my marketplace purchases and drag onto the map then place on top of tokens.
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
I love this idea, but does this mean if you move the PC or NPC, you've first got to drag the status effect token to their new location, then drag the PC token to the same place?