Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lfp (Returning player looking for group) afternoons (Mst) but flexible Monday, Tuesdays or Saturdays, D&D, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, anything new.

I'm looking to get back into the game, I took a break while i got back on my feet and I'm finally ready to rejoin. I've got a few years of experience but it's been a while and I haven't polished ob my roleplay skills. So basically treat me like a new player. I tried the find game thing and nothing quite fits my schedule however, as it stands I'm flexibile. I'll try new games and I'm fine with long campaigns if anything I prefer it.  
STILL LOOKING!

Edited 1550522665
I am in a game called the color animal inn that is great fun!.  we play pathfinder, and play regularly but not on any set schedule...sometimes its 3 or 4 a week sometimes only 1.  the way the game is set up, continuity is not a problem.  we do generally play later at night, but not always.  if you like send me a pm and I will get you in touch with the gamemaster