Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Figuring out map sizes?

Hey all, I'm running Out of the Abyss, and I've got a copy in DnDBeyond. One thing that has been an absolute NIGHTMARE is getting the maps from DnDB into roll20: they've all got "artistic" edges that make it really hard to see how large the actual map is in terms of grid squares, putting them down can often take hours of tiny adjustments to make the squares go on top of each other properly. Is there an easier way to do this? Because I am driving myself insane. It's like slamming my face into a brick wall. It's easily the least-fun part of running this campaign, and I just don't know what to do. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is this thread: Map alignment and you: Or 101 ways to get your grids in a row.