Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't click links to handouts in my tokens

Hi, I used to organize my games in a way that I put links to handouts in the GM-Info box inside the tokens, so that I have easy and quick access without having to search in my journal. That used to work until some months ago, then I took a break and now when I link something using [these brackets], the text stil turns purple but I can't click it anymore. Instead of opening the handout, the text editor just marks the word. The names I use inside the brackets are correct, meaning they are the same as in my journal. Did something change, is there another way to link to my handouts? Thanks for your help! (Reposting this since my old threat got deleted and did not solve the problem.)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Depending on exactly what you are talking about, you may find your answer here . Journal Command Button syntax was changed after the new text editor came in.
Okay, that was very helpful. Thanks a lot! :D