Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom deck creation? (specifically Harrow Decks)

I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but I'm trying to figure out a way to put the Harrow Deck into roll20 in some fashion, a character I intend to play uses the deck, and it would be nice to be able to some how generate what card is drawn (preferably in a macro or somethings) any help would be appreciated
I am interested in the same thing actually. I am not sure how the scripting for roll20 works but I do have a beginners level programming knowledge in Java and HTML...lol. I just looked as one script and it looked like a JavaScript file. Maybe it's something that we could research together and iron out. My Cleric is going to cast Harrow and it would be awesome to have a program to make it seemless.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you intend to make an API script (which does use Javascript), you need to be a Pro user to test it, and the GM needs to be a pro user for a campaign to use it.

Edited 1554123227
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Keaton said: I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but I'm trying to figure out a way to put the Harrow Deck into roll20 in some fashion, a character I intend to play uses the deck, and it would be nice to be able to some how generate what card is drawn (preferably in a macro or somethings) any help would be appreciated The GM can create a playing card deck in their game, with images front and back. You should check out the Roll20 wiki  here . /Matt