Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom deck creation? (specifically Harrow Decks)

I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but I'm trying to figure out a way to put the Harrow Deck into roll20 in some fashion, a character I intend to play uses the deck, and it would be nice to be able to some how generate what card is drawn (preferably in a macro or somethings) any help would be appreciated
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What is a Harrow Deck?
it's the pathfinder equivilent of a tarrot deck, there are class options that use it, and the cards drawn can affect various things depending on the class abilities
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If all you need is to draw a harrow card, which you then read and apply manually, thats very easy in roll20. You need to upload the images representing the deck, then create a deck and add those images to cards. You can then draw cards either manually or with a macro, and you can deal cards to players, play them from hand, etc.
can that be done by a player? and how?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think the GM has to make the deck and probably upload the pics too.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If your GM has a pro account, they can make a second game and invite you to it, then promote you to a co-gm, and you can create the deck there, then they can use the transmogrifier to copy it to the game where you are a player. Otherwise, they'd need to create the deck for you.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The deck can be set to allow the players to draw cards.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Aaron said: If your GM has a pro account, they can make a second game and invite you to it, then promote you to a co-gm, and you can create the deck there, then they can use the transmogrifier to copy it to the game where you are a player. Otherwise, they'd need to create the deck for you. Do you think there's any complication of the card deck being in the GM's game, but the images are in the Player's library?

Edited 1550091322
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Not at all, at least no more than any other complications from images.  If the player deletes the images from their library, it will break the images in the deck in the GM's game.