Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Displaying Ruler and moving two or more tokens Issues

It's a problem for me and my players. It pings and than glitches or is very slow when moving two or more tokens.  Also The Ruler/measuring (right click while moving to see how far you're moving your token) Now shows up under the resize bars so it's not visible 90% of the time. Unless i'm zoomed out VERY far.  And even than it seems to be an issue most times.   I'm sure you guys are aware of these just thought i'd make sure just encase. 
Hi Mr. NumNums, Thank you for your report.This is a known issue. I went ahead and moved this information over to our  Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread. I will be closing this thread. Thanks again!