Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

upload images problem

Hi, I can upload avatar images without problems, they appear in upload box, as thumbnail in journal/character and correctly in maps. But when I try to upload images to my library, the upload box says it has been loaded but I cannot see it in upload box, neither as thumbnail in recent upload nor in my library and it don't appear if moved onto map, Some help please? Thanks a lot
I'm sorry, I  forget to explain it happens in chrome 72 and firefox quantum 65 too, I use ubuntu 18 linux 64 bits
Hi, I work around it again, it was my fault, I was trying to load jpeg images nor jpg. Althought I think it's the same format, only diferent extension, they couldn't be uploaded. So, all is ok!
Hi Jordi, glad to see you were able to work it out.  I'll be closing this thread.