Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I delete a single Segmented Line in Dynamic Lighting after I have deselected a whole group?

So I am setting up my Dynamic Lighting Barriers on my map. It is essentially a large outline for what is basically a cave system. I forget to right click out of the segmented lines and right click way over across the map. Now I have a dynamic lighting line cutting through the section of the map. I have tried to just remove that last segment, but selecting it and hitting ctrl + Z just undoes everything. I have tried ungrouping. Is there something else I can do about this? Or do I have to completely redo the entire thing? It isn't a ridiculous amount of time, maybe 30-40 minutes, so if I have to I will. but I would prefer not to. Thanks in advance.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is an API script called Pathsplitter , but that doesn't help you much. Your best recourse is to redraw, but redraw in segments rather than one continuous line. It's a lot easier to correct errors that way. Sorry, I wish I had better news for you.
Thanks Keith, I am kind of resigning myself to that.