Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to split the party into different maps?

Hey everyone A while ago I had a DM that put me in another map because my PC was captured while the rest of the party was fighting the badies but I was in the same game I could hear them and see their avatars, now I'm a DM and I want to do the same thing with my players. I was wondering if somebody knows how to do this and if would be kind enough to explain it to me. Thanks in advance.

Edited 1550242846
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello, I believe you can find the answer in the wiki somewhere. The idea is basically to drag and drop the portrait (the avatar picture on the left bottom corner of the screen) of your player onto the map instead of the Players'Ribbon :) It will create a miniature of the portrait on the map the player currently is. If you want him to join back the group, just drag and drop the miniportrait onto the Player's Ribbon ;)
To add to Pantoufle, Here's a link to the wiki page for  Split the Party . 
Thanks a lot to both of you for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for.