Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

MS Windows 10 update introduces date/time display bug - info request

Overnight (UK) I installed a windows 10 update and now all the forum dates and times show as just a 10 digit number.  This issue is not apparant on my Windows 7 PC.  I just wondered what feature is used to convert the display, so it can be reported to Microsoft.  Also if you would be reporting it (if it is a common issue to your users) or whether I would need to if it applies to few of us?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Not Roll20, but I'm curious...What browser are you using, and is it the same in all browsers?

Edited 1550238522
It changed with Windows Update.. currently (due to another issue) stuck with Edge/IE
That happens with IE. I think the forums, like the VTT of Roll20 is officially supported on Firefox and Chrome only.
I've reinstalled the working version of Firefox - my preferred browser although having to use 63 (not later versions or nightly as they do not work for me) and the date/time is displayed correctly.   IE has a number of issues... but is better than nothing.  I did not realize this was one of them, I'll just add this to my list lol. This thread can be now closed, thanks.
Hi Jim, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks!