Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't login on mobile browser

Edited 1550243756
ri_kreiner
Plus
Marketplace Creator
hello, does anyone know if something was changed that would make you unable to login on a mobile browser?  I know it's the correct information because it's how I logged in on my laptop to post this in the forums. Android version 9 android security patch level January 1, 2019 trying to login with Chrome
Hi ri_kreiner, Are you receiving an error message or will it not load for you at all? If possible, can you provide a screenshot?
ri_kreiner
Plus
Marketplace Creator
  I was using the exact same username and password I used to login and reply to this...
Hi ri_kreiner, It appears you are trying to log in via your phone? There can be some inconsistency with attempting to log in this way-- we can only recommend that you refrain from using a smartphone in favor of using a tablet or PC.
ri_kreiner
Plus
Marketplace Creator
"Please refrain from using the only mobile device you have."  Why not just try making it so one can login on any device?  I wanted to use my phone to play DnD at a convention with people who wanted to be introduced to DnD.  It's easier to bring your phone than a bag of dice.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There's a limit to how many devices Roll20 can support, (develop and provide support for). The wiki states that Table on Tablet is only supported for Tablets, while the App will work on Android Phones & Tablets, and Apple iPads.