Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[ LFP Cyberpunk ] interest check for cyberpunk 2020

Looking for a few experienced edge runners for a text based game, any takers?
There were a few people expressing interest in Cyberpunk 2020 in the Knights of the Written Word group.  I'll point them to this post.  I would also be interested, though I have to check if I have the 2020 content.  I know that I have older versions of the game, but don't know if I have 2020.
that is the original so I'm sure that your good.  :) Have you played alot of cyberpunk 2020 by chance?
I got 2020 Experience. I would be interested in something like this.
I've played it about four or five times since the late 90s.  I tend towards playing a techie.
Anyone still interested in another cyberpunk game? We use Interlock Unlimited rules from Data Fortress 2020 and have no real schedule with drop in/drop out attendance. Also, sorry to intrude on your post, OP.
im not an experienced player of the system but i would like to try it,    if its a text game (cause i dont have a working microphone so i cant do voice) and if your ok with a newb to the game system joining, id be interested in joining. 
I'd like to join, although i've never played Cyberpunk 2020 before, i'm interested
Looking for strong writers that are willing to work as a team EVEN if other team mates are not helpful. The characters are very three dimensional and this game has been going on for longer than a year. People drop out  due to life issues, some return others don't.  Still talking to people with experience first, then will talk to others that would like to try.
JY said: Anyone still interested in another cyberpunk game? We use Interlock Unlimited rules from Data Fortress 2020 and have no real schedule with drop in/drop out attendance. Also, sorry to intrude on your post, OP. I don't mind one bit :) We are all here to game and make friends and connections!

Edited 1550760801
Open casting now.  Post your concepts here please.  Post: Sex    (Male and Female) Classification / Job or Arch-type ( Nomads, Solos, Techies, ect ) - No net runners or fixers for now please.  
Yes I would be :)
just fill out the above information then, please
When is the game?
its a text based game that has been running for over a year. If still interested you can post a concept so we can figure if we can work the characters in.