Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Upgraded but can't see dynamic lighting.

Do i need to do anything once I've upgraded to be able to see and implement dynamic lighting? I'e logged in/out as well had hard refreshed. I'm using Chrome on a pc. cheers _N
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You'll definitely need to reload your campaigns (e.g. if you upgraded while in a game, close the window and reopen your campaign), not sure on whether a log out is needed. You should then be able to access the dynamic lighting settings on either your pages or tokens (under the advanced tab), or look for the dynamic lighting layer.
Awesome thanks. OK so does it only appear to campaigns I've created rather than in games were I've been added as a GM?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Correct, you must be the creator of the game for it to benefit from features like dynamic lighting.
Hi Jim, I am going to go ahead and close this thread as it seems all of your questions have been answered. If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.  Thanks!