Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Game Seeking and D&D chat Discord Server] Players and DMs both new and old wanted, come one come all! Welcome, to The Grid!

Welcome programs, to the gaming grid! Players, DMs, newbies and veterans alike, if you love tabletop RPGs and want to find more games, we've got you covered. We're looking for players and dungeon masters to come and join up, if you've got a game you want to run we can have a pool of eager players just waiting for a chance to get in a game, and if your a player in need of that next dungeons and dragons fix, this server is ripe with opertunity! Discuss your interests with topic specific channels, engage in reply-as-you-like text based tavern roleplay to test out characters and maybe even embark on a few adventures. Now i know what your thinking, a big server full of people who've likely been playing for years!? Where do i begin! Well, luckily for you we're more than happy to help you out with getting your feet wet in the pool of tabletop RPGs. Whether your new to D&D and RPGs in general, or just new to Roll20, you can always ask someone for help in learning the ropes. We have content sharing channels for posting your artwork and homebrew content, a channel just for posting a short introduction about yourself to let other people know if your a player or a DM, what to call you, and when you're able to play! We're still small but we're growing steadily, we're open to ideas and suggestions and heck we even have room in the corner for if you just want to nerd out about video games. Now with the Sidekick bot for all your die rolling needs. So if you're new to D&D and want to sink your teeth into it, or if you're a veteran looking to scratch that itch, message me for an invite to the server.
Absolute newbie to D&D. Want to find a group that is willing to teach me the rules of 5e. Sounds like a discord server would be a good introduction into the genre of TT gaming and RP.  Discord: Virtulic#6057
Hello, veteran GM here interested in this discord, but to clarify are you looking for just D&D DMs or GMs who can run a whole lot of other systems?
Hi, experienced player looking for a group to join  Discord : Hacker315#7147
I'm glad you asked! If we get enough interest i'd be willing to expand the server into other systems such as Pathfinder and create spaces and channels accordingly
HI, I am a long term player but new to E5 if anybody has any spaces it would be great to join one
Intermediate player eager for a new group. add me at Twytch#6857
Experienced DM and small time player here Morgan8118#5869