Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[BUG] Waypoints on group-select.

Before I could group select and waypoints just fine, but now, once the first waypoint is set the selector freezes and won't move regardless of where I move the mouse, when I release the cursor I must then click to set the token in place as well.  This is quite a problem for moving mounted players, especially those wanting to charge.  Below is an example picture (WFRP2e)
Hi MasterOfPlans, We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this. When did this start? Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues: Step 1:  Make sure to use the right browser             - Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2:  Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20             - Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3:  Clear your cache If steps 1-3 does not resolve this, please work through step 4 and provide us with that information.
Google Chrome (same issue in Firefox - but it's outdated) Chrome Version: 72.0.3626.109 Javascript enabled (tested both enabled and disabled) I keep AVAST running in the background, but also have Malware Bytes installed for more through scans. Extensions are-  Adblock Plus, Avast Online Security, Honey, uBlock Origin, and WOT Web of Trust.  I also have IE Tab installed but disabled (I only turn it on when playing Shockwave games)
Hello MasterOfPlans, Can you provide us with all of the information requested in  Step 4 .   (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) As soon as we receive that information, we will be able to provide you further assistance. Best,

Edited 1550525662
Dragon Dreamer said: Hello MasterOfPlans, Can you provide us with all of the information requested in&nbsp; Step 4 . &nbsp; (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) As soon as we receive that information, we will be able to provide you further assistance. Best, Sorry I forgot it, I believe I narrowed down the error code too, I tried moving several pieces around but when I did the group move I was getting this message for every pixel my mouse moved when trying to move the then frozen token app.js?1550166181:528 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at t.targets._.map.e (app.js?1550166181:528) &nbsp; &nbsp; at base.js?1550166154:6 &nbsp; &nbsp; at Array.forEach (&lt;anonymous&gt;) &nbsp; &nbsp; at k.each.k.forEach (base.js?1550166154:6) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Function.k.map.k.collect (base.js?1550166154:6) &nbsp; &nbsp; at n.object:moving (app.js?1550166181:528) &nbsp; &nbsp; at n.i (app.js?1550166181:529) &nbsp; &nbsp; at n.__onMouseMove (app.js?1550166181:531) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLCanvasElement.R (app.js?1550166181:536) I saved a second test where I first move a normal token, then move the broken token. (then Ctrl+Z to put it back where it was) Hopefully I saved the whole log properly. The above information of chrome, version, java, AVAST, and extensions still holds true Not sure how to attach the ".log" file as it's rather large so I'll upload it to pastebin and link it, if you want me to just copy/paste the text here let me know.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com/D83V46k8" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/D83V46k8</a> Edit: Reduced info to one log for sake of ease.
@ArtRaven and DragonDreamer: May I respectfully suggest that you communicate with other moderators, and observe the forums. This is a well-known issue and has been discussed multiple times, and should be known to you by now. While I don't disagree that the Solving Technical Issues offered above can be useful, it is not the solution. The problem this user is having was caused by the Get A New Look 'update' on Jan29, nearly a month ago, and is unlikely to be solved by following those steps. To a new user, unaware of this, your responses imply that the problem is on his end, not Roll20's. Rather, it would be a more appropriate response to indicate that this is a known issue, and to direct them to where it is being discussed already. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7160288/animations-and-afow-offical-feedback-thread#post-7220967" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7160288/animations-and-afow-offical-feedback-thread#post-7220967</a> @MasterofPlans: As stated above, this is a known issue, and they've got Top Men working on it right now. Top. Men.
Hello again MasterOfPlans, Thank you for providing us with that information. As we now have all of the details, we can go ahead and move this issue to the&nbsp; Animation and AFoW Feedback Thread . Please be aware that this is a known issue and you can find all updates to the issues resulting from this update in that thread. I am also going to close this thread. We thank you for your patience.&nbsp; Best,