Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2020 or 2k20 sheet? (Cyberpunk)

I was planning to start a Cyberpunk campaign and I found 2 sheets on the site Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk 2k20 is there a difference? different versions? system? or just creator?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would try both.&nbsp; Can't really comment on one sheet vs the other, but I(with some heavy lifting assistance using Andreas cool localization script) just finished updating the 2020 sheet (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7183590/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7183590/</a> ) for localization/language support. Should be available with updates by mid-week. I did notice that the preview image shown for the 2020 sheet seems to be outdated, so the sheet actually looks a little different than the preview.&nbsp; I'm not the sheet author, but I might update that as well.
I know the differences since i worked with a guy who used to modify the 2020 sheet. The 2020 sheet has specific roll buttons for targeting stuff and its much cleaner.Though it does have quirks like no seprate stun/death saves, The fact martial arts stuff needs to be manualy plugged in and its incompatable with cybergeneration and the fusion system. Also the fact the weapon sheet needs all the stats filled for it to fire. Other then those quirks its a really clean and easy to use sheet.
well, this actually&nbsp;helps a lot, thank you I think I will go with the 2020 one
Mickael N.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I m the creator of 2k20 charactersheet. It's was designed for cyberpunk2020 and cybergeneration (with a switch to change the system). I have create this character sheet because I found the cyberpunk 2020 sheet not clear and not cute (but she's working). I like have all information in one page (even if it's hard for cyberpunk). I work now one a second version of 2k20 sheet, more lighter, I use it in a private partie for test, even if she is not finish (cybergeneration system is not covered).&nbsp;

Edited 1550719818
BG
Pro
2020 is very functional but hard to look at. 2k20 is easier on the eyes but isn't as intuitive if you're used to the former. The Witcher TRPG sheet is probably the better implementation of an Interlock sheet and I hope the Cyberpunk Red is similar in quality.
If there are issues with the Cyberpunk 2020 sheet, let me know.&nbsp; I will...eventually...look into fixing it or making it more user friendly.&nbsp;&nbsp;