Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nesting attribute calls

Ok on the official Pathfinder Sheet the damage field attribute modifier called repeating_attacks_$id_dmgattr. When calling this I get a string called "strength" instead of numerical modifier. there is an attribute called strength_mod. I want to dynamically call the dmg mod based on the attributes on the sheet for the weapon attack. I tried @{raskill killdare|@{raskill killdare|repeating_attacks_$0_dmgattr}_mod} but this does not work so how do you call an attribute in an attribute (nesting attributes)?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What do you get in chat with just [[@{raskill killdare|repeating_attacks_$0_dmgattr_mod}]]
No attribute was found for @{raskill killdare|repeating_attacks_LYcUrMo1DQxF2CxGy6r_dmgattr_mod}

Edited 1550334458
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The damage mod used for repeating attacks is @{repeating_attacks_$id_dmgmod} so perhaps you should try [[@{raskill killdare|repeating_attacks_ LYcUrMo1DQxF2CxGy6r _dmgmod}]] also; verify you have the correct ID if you are still getting "No Attribute was found..."
@{repeating_attacks_$id_dmgmod} is not the stat bonus on the sheet it is the field for mic bonuses like enchantment weapon focus, masterwork favored enemy, studdied target power attack mod ect. . If I put the strength modifier in that field then it get applied twice on the sheet macro which is kind of self defeating.