Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5E Wednesdays 8:30 Eastern "Petals and Thorns" Sandbox Campaign

Greetings! I am recruiting additional players for a new campaign starting next Wednesday Feb 20th. We will be running through a published product called "Petals and Thorns."  It is designed as a sandbox style adventure where player decisions will have a significant impact on the story and setting.  A full description can be found here. This is a professionally game run by the author of the author of the adventure, however the cost has already been covered and you will NOT be asked or expected to pay for your participation.   If you are interested in joining, please send me a PM with a brief description of the character you are interested in playing and a bit about yourself.  How would you describe your gaming style?  What do you feel you contribute to the group?  What are the things that make or break a game for you?  I don't need your life story but I would like to get a sense of your personality and how you will fit with the group.   Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your response!
Just threw in my application! The adventure looks very neat
Still have one slot open.  
Sending my application soon.