Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] BESM - Not what you think!

Wait! Don't panic, BESM has nothing to do with what goes on in some people's bedrooms. It actually stands for B ig E yes S mall M outh, which is what characters in anime/manga often look like. It is also a pen and paper rpg, that is based on said popular japanese art form. A very simple rulebook, that allows for a multitude of genres for a game. For example: You could have a space opera setting, steam punk, high fantasy, wild west, or even modern day! And since you are still reading this, i would like to ask around if anybody would be interested in joining a game that is using the 3rd edition of BESM! Just as a question in general, the details can be ironed out when we got a good group together. The only thing i'd like to address now, is that i am looking for a game on weekends, during the afternoon/evening (GMT+1) Looking forward to hear/read from you, cheers!
Hello! I just moved to Spain (GMT +1) and I'm looking for a good group of people to play nerd games with. I never knew there was an RPG based on manga! I took a quick look at the rulebook and it looks pretty cool. I love manga and anime so I would definitely be interested. Most of my RPG experience is in DnD 5e, Fate and Homebrews, but I'm always down to learn a new system!
Sure! Like i said, BESM is very simple. I played it before and it's really fun! Not sure if i will be able to GM, but surely we can figure something out when some more people show interest for the game. Until then, stay tuned ;)
I've never played BESM before and haven't had access to a rulebook, but I've heard that it's a fun and zany system. One I'd be interested in trying, as well. I'm in a significantly different time zone (I'm on the east coast of the United States), but I tend to be a very late owl so scheduling should be possible. I should also say as a disclaimer that at the end of March I will be moving to a vastly different time zone for several months and would potentially have to leave the game. All that aside, I'd be glad to get some experience with the system.
Yeah, with maybe one month of playtime that would a bit of a bummer :/ Unless for some reason, a GM is already hiding behind the corner, with everything ready to go, and we could basically just jump straight into it... :/ Maybe we could play one or two quick one-shots, if somebody else would be interested? They DO have some pre-made adventures in that rulebook iirc, so that could be an option. Anybody else interested? Keep 'em coming!
Okay, nevermind. Apparently nobody else cares. /closed