Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace purchase not showing up in game?

I just purchased a Dungeon Puzzle bundle by Paul Camp to use for my campaign this evening; I restarted my game, nothing shows up under marketplace purchases. I've made sure the filter is searching for everything, and have tried searching the author's name, but it doesn't show that I've purchased anything from him. Please help!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Dungeon Puzzles is an Addon. Since it is more than just simple art images (which would go into your Art Library), Addons are added into a game from the Campaign Details page. Flick the little triangle next to the word "Game Addons". The Addon's drop down will not otherwise be visible. Before: After:
Awesome! I'm new to buying things in the marketplace, but at least I know now lol. Thank you!
Hi Kairos, We're happy to hear that this has been resolved for you. I am going to close this thread. If you experience additional issues, please do not hesitate to create a new bug report. Thanks!