Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Fantasy or Sci Fi / Friendly and dedicated.

Edited 1550369602
Hello. I am currently seeking a group that has a game set in a fantasy or sci fi background. I know some about D&D 5E but I’m willing to learn other systems. I’d prefer a group that’s aim is to look for players as well as friends. I like complex stories. Not a big fan of goofy campaigns throughout. I’m not new to RP and I can really delve into a character I’m playing. I’m not opposed to playing on Twitch. I’m on Eastern Standard Time.
I am running a game in 5e mainly focused on fantasy, but elements of scifi are only 500.000km away. The plot is more about characters interacting with others, while completing what is basically one huge puzzle by collecting pieces, each individual has their own problems and goals. (even if they try to do as if that was not an issue and played it off as minor setbacks). perhaps the most important part is that we play fridays at 8pm. PM if interested in heavier details
Care to try Cyberpunk 2020? I can explain more if you're into that genre of RPG.