Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Word wrap images on Forum posts?

Back when I started a campaign a few years I was able to word wrap around images without any difficulty, however more recently when trying to update the older thread with new relevant images I'm unable to word wrap alongside these images? Has something changed with the UI so this needs to be done differently now?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Silveressa said: Back when I started a campaign a few years I was able to word wrap around images without any difficulty, however more recently when trying to update the older thread with new relevant images I'm unable to word wrap alongside these images? Has something changed with the UI so this needs to be done differently now? There was an update to the text editor in June.  While it addressed some issues that the old editor had, it introduced a few as well.  I believe the inability to align text/image was one of them. ;-( Might try posting to  Text Editor Update Bug Report Thread

Edited 1550426580
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a horribly clunky workaround . It's applied to handouts, but should also work in posts.