Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][F2P][Custom campaign][D&D5e][New players preferred!] The Fall of Alevor!

Edited 1550572950
Ah, a joy to see you've got some interest. This is mostly a post to advertise a new game I plan to run, and would love to get started with at the very least a session 0 by Saturday, 8PM GMT+1, though this is a sample time, and I am able to wiggle a little on the date. Weekends preferred, but some weekdays are available. Feel free to read below for a quick teaser about what you'll be facing! A world in conflict. Not 50 years prior a war ended, the Elves being the losing party after the other kingdoms banded together once their own issues settled. Kobolds were brought from the underground to the surface by the Dwarves, so that they could take hold of the various underground resources, in exchange for getting their community going, with farms and being taught how to hunt surface animals. A multicultural, but primarily human kingdom with a human ruler, takes place as the biggest kingdom after the war, and becomes the place where representatives and leaders from the neighboring countries meet to talk rather than fight. This works for a time, until the Elves attack once again, this time the Kobolds are the new target. Of course, this happens at the worst time possible for the Kobolds, as their last beacon of hope, the final dragon, draws its last breath. You will be playing as a band of mercenaries who are neutral to the whole affair, news on the grapewine would lead you towards the south end of the continent, into Kobold territory, as a certain bounty with a lot of gold in it had been posted in several taverns all throughout the continent. With the seal of the crown. If you are interested, I welcome you to look over to the LFG post  here. NOTE: I prefer NEW players. If you're unfamiliar with 5E, come to me!
Applied on the LFG post