Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Sharing Issue / Spell lists not populated correctly for players

Cheers, I started running a game recently and got the phb and xgte with compendium sharing features. One of my players is playing a paladin and wanted to get all the level 1 spells from the compendium. When comparing the spell list provided on roll20 "Paladin Spells by Level" with the PHB List, he noticed, that spells such as thunderous smite and a few other were missing (which are not part of the srd). He can search for the name of the missing spell and find it as a shared compendium entry added by the phb, but the spell is not added to the spell list he has access to. As a DM my spell list is properly populated. See the screenshots: His Spell List: My Spell List:  Him Looking up the Spell Entry for Thunderous Smite without problems:
Hello zerosious, As you can see on your screenshots here, if you search for "paladin spells", it pulls up "List" options. To the right of those two options, it states that that list is only for content SRD.  However, instead of searching for "paladin spells", you are able to select the "Spells" entry on the "Compendium" tab's main list. Then use the "Filter Results" button right under the search bar. In the "Filter Results" box, you can select the specific class for spells you want to display. We hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, let us know.