Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Offline Player stuck in Game Session

I'm a player in 2 games currently where at least 1 player in each is showing as being in the session still after the game has wrapped up. One has been in the game over a week, and claims he's rebooted, but still shows as online. Another one, a player is stuck in-game who's going to be taking an extended absence and missing a few games, but he still shows as online when everyone else reconvenes. Is there a fix for this? I tried to google, but only seeing info to permanently kick people. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There are two methods. First method: Have the player log back into the game and use the exit game button on the my settings tab inside the game. This sometimes happens when a player just closes browser without exiting the game properly. If this does not work then Second method: Have the GM email the Devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and explain what is happening. Include name of the player and the campaign.
Hi Marius, We apologize for the delay. Are you still experiencing issues with this or is this now resolved? We see that Pat provided you with two different methods to attempt.