Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Strange's sheet bug.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this sort of thing, but- There is a small problem in The Strange's sheet, in the part where you write your character's current "Might" points. You simply can't seem to change its value, in fact you can't even select the text to change it.  Thankfully my The Strange campaign ended before this started becoming a bother, but I think it is still relevant to bring this up so someone else won't need to deal with this inconvenience, (And in case you are in a rush to make your The Strange campaign, maybe you can make it work out with Cypher System sheet, or just write the current and max Might value in the place you would write only the max value: 13/13 for example)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah, this is the right place to ask about this. I also found the error , might was incorrectly made a span section instead of the normal input. 
Andreas J. said: Yeah, this is the right place to ask about this. I also found the error , might was incorrectly made a span section instead of the normal input.  I see, that's good! I never used the forum so I was unsure. And gotcha, so that's the error. Hopefully someone will fix it since I don't know how to fix it myself.  Actually I don't even think I have the permission to do so. Anyway, thanks for the reply Andreas! Good catch!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The Dungeon Master said: And gotcha, so that's the error. Hopefully someone will fix it since I don't know how to fix it myself. Oh don't worry about it, I made a fix suggestion  for this, which will likely get approved and implemented by Thuesday evening(when the weeklychanges on sheets are done). :D actually I don't even think I have the permission to do so. Well only Roll20 staff have the permission to do it, but there are a bunch of us others who submit fixes and improvements to the sheets, so it's good. If you fin other bugs don't hesitate to report them here. You mentioned the Cypher sheet, was it functioning as it should, or dod you mention it as a working coparison to The Strange(I know they are closely realted systems)?
Andreas J. said: Well only Roll20 staff have the permission to do it, but there are a bunch of us others who submit fixes and improvements to the sheets, so it's good. If you fin other bugs don't hesitate to report them here. You mentioned the Cypher sheet, was it functioning as it should, or dod you mention it as a working coparison to The Strange(I know they are closely realted systems)? Working comparison to The Strange!