Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Emits light, not working as intended.

I gave one of my PC tokens darkvision and put in the values for emits light. The "All players see light" box is unchecked, however they can still see the light.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you using Control L to test this? This is a known bug of the latest update and is on the short list of things to fix. For the time being, rejoin as a player (after giving yourself the appropriate character control permissions) to test.
Hi Jereme, We have been experiencing some issues after the update. Please attempt what Keith has stated above. I am going to go ahead and move this to our  Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread for you.  I am going to close this thread. Thanks!