Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder] New Long-Term Homebrew Game - Saturdays @ 11am EST

Hello!  First and foremost, this game does text-RP, however I require mics for OoC chat & for whenever I run combat in order to speed things along.  For those who are interested in text-RP but dislike how it bogs down combat, please, give this game a shot!  Details of the campaign can be found  here .  The game will feature a wide breath of unique and interesting NPCs, and will be heavy in roleplay, but also feature challenging and exciting combat.  I am one of those people who enjoys the mechanics of Pathfinder, while also enjoying character-based roleplay.  As such, I have a world that is both mechanically sound gameplay-wise and is rich in lore and history.  If you have any question about the game, please just reply to this thread!
Had a player dropout due to time issues with work, looking for one more player to join!
Do you accept players that are new to Pathfinder? I'm well versed in 5e DnD, but am interested in trying out Pathfinder.
I'd rather have a player that is well versed with the rules at the very least.