Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Game freezes when dragging groups of tokens

Edited 1550441292
Exactly as the name says, whenever I drag a group of tokens, it freezes shortly afterwards. I can move my mouse to where I want to drop them and when I let go, it'll un-freeze and they'll drop around there, but it makes using waypoints and groups in general a huge pain. I'm running with the latest version of Firefox. Any fixes or reasons this might be? Edit: I should add, this only happens with groups of tokens. It doesn't freeze when dragging singular tokens. It also pings the spot they were at whenever I click and drag a group of them.
Hello Bane Garrison, This issue could be related to our Animation and AFoW update. You can find the Feedback thread here . To ensure that there are no other causes for the issue, we ask that you please follow the steps below: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Gave it a try with Chrome, and it still happened. Turned off all extensions and addons for chrome and firefox, and it still happened as well. I tried clearing the cache and then repeating it, but it's still happened. So, for step 4. See the first post for recreating the issue and what occurs. Chrome/Firefox, latest ver. Windows 10 Javascript enabled Windows Defender None And the Debug Log <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/ir6s8896w2rro73/WebRTC_Console_2019-02-17_18.36.20.txt" rel="nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/ir6s8896w2rro73/WebRTC_Console_2019-02-17_18.36.20.txt</a>
Hello again Bane Garrison, As these steps didn't help, i will move this additional report to the&nbsp; Animations and AFoW Offical Feedback Thread . I am going to go ahead and close this thread. Be sure to keep an eye on that thread for updates.