Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't copy character sheet

For 6 months everything was fine but week ago i lost ability to copy character sheets in my RPG. I have frames with "Show to players", next frame where should be "Copy" command is empty and its not working next one is "Archive item" and last "Delete item". Everyone is working properly but not this one responsible for copying. 
Hello Bayek, We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. We ask that you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Well i did everything step by step and still its not working
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As indicated, if none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
Hello again Bayek, Thank you for attempting those steps. As Gen Kitty stated and for us to be able to provide you with additional assistance, we do require that you work through all of  Step 4 . As soon as we receive that information, we will be able to provide further assistance.  Best,
Well, thank you for help i tried few more things and it worked.