Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5E Wednesdays 9PM EST Need a Paly, Barb, or Fighter

Experienced DM here looking for another player to join a brand new campaign... We already have a party and were looking to round it out with a tank. Please message me with a short bio of what character you would like to play. 

Edited 1550505153
Hey, i might be interested. Could you give me more info about the party comp, starting level, setup of the campaign ? Also would it be a weekly game ? I would probably play a barbarian Ancestral Guardian or Zealot. Paladin of Redemption could also be a possibility.
Thurin Anchorheart, a sailor who can truly say he has a heart for the sea This towering goliath grew up amongst the rough and tumble lifestyle of sailors, learning the crafts and trades of those who called the waters their home For a time, he assumed his proclivity to the high seas was merely due to his upbringing. It wasnt until the day his shipmates were attacked that, by no intention, he called forth a bolt of lightning in his strike. Thurin is a goliath storm herald barbarian, sailor background. Can start at whatever level.