Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Star Wars Trivia League

I am starting a weekly Star Wars Trivia League and wanting players for my roster. I this is different for Roll20 but it will be Epic!
If interested send me a pm or just have questions.
I am Jayden#3507 on Discord if you have questions.
I have one player. Who else will step up?
Hey what happened to the angry reply? :) Does this include a bunch of EU stuff? I only read a few books. Is it on the honor system to not go to wookiepedia? I'm worried that if I do well, people will say I did that. I know you said PM or Discord for questions, but this is easier :) Any day/time in mind?
It is honor system plus the competitors have 15 seconds to answer the questions in the weekly matches. The matches will be weekly on Saturdays. It will cover the movies and animated shows. If down I can send a invite to you tomorrow. Also I am Jayden#3507 on Discord. There will not be time for players in the matches to look up the answers. 
I will create a group with everyone on Facebook to keep track of rankings,  roster,  and announcements. 
I was thinking as far as time matches starting at 12pm cst. 
Have 2 on the roster, need at least 4 more.