Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Twitch

Are we able to put our game sessions on Twitch?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Many people do. Here is a page with some guidelines and tips.
How would someone do this?
That will not work. How would I put my sessions on YouTube, Help!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What specifically will not work? It does take some setup and installation of third party software. Roll20 does not natively stream to Twitch. The easiest thing, in my opinion is to install OBS, set it to capture the browser window and tell it to stream to your Twitch account. I believe it will also stream to Youtube, but I haven't tried streaming in a long time. Mostly I use it to record game sessions and upload them to Youtube after some minimal editing in iMovie. And good lord, I don't make them public. :) We are nowhere near that polished. We just do it for archiving and to settle arguments about whether Player B dropped his magic sword before plane shifting.
Jayden said: That will not work. How would I put my sessions on YouTube, Help! Download OBS and follow instructions.