Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e][EST] [Tuesday evenings (7 PM start?)] 3 LGBT players looking for 18+ game

Hello everyone! Myself, my partner and a friend of ours have had two games fall apart before their second session. We would be fine playing just the three of us, but would otherwise prefer not playing with a party of more than 5 people, not including the DM. I DM a weekly game, but really want to enjoy D&D as a player. We would love to hear about your homebrew worlds, or play another module like dragonheist, tales from the yawning portal or curse of strahd (please be willing to "adjust" or otherwise approach the antisemitic themes in the original content with the utmost sensitivity). I'm 29 years old, and the other two players I represent are also adults, and we would be most comfortable playing with other adults. However we are not interested in games which explore sexually explicit themes or include rape of any kind. My partner and I have been playing D&D for 2-3 years, and I really don't know how long my friend has been playing, but I would imagine it is similar. We are very dedicated and will endeavor to be present and prompt for any of our sessions! Let me know if you have any questions! Happy gaming!

Edited 1550577631
Hi! I'm quite interested in playing with you guys, I think we could get along well. I've been introduced to D&D something like 4 years ago, but I have been playing a bit more intensively only this last year. I currently have a PC in two other games, and I am DMing a homebrew campaign, but yesterday I had a character idea and I am really hyped to play it :P I am a very mature player (male, 32 years old, very open minded and respectful) who enjoys role playing seriously (I like to have fun, of course, but not making the game a joke), voice acting and really immersing myself in the mood of the game and consider the party dynamics. Here is the character I have in mind. Also, I am up for any of the modules you mentionned, or any homebrew content, as long as it stays in the Forgotten Realms universe (I'm not much into steampunk stuff or Pathfinder). I would be an Oath of Vengeance human paladin of Torm/Tyr (possibly from the Order of the Radiant Heart, or the Vigilant Eyes of the Gods) who got expelled from his order's ranks for being overzealous and bloodthirsty in battle, even though I always followed the tenets of my vows scrupulously. I would wield a greatsword and head first into battle to vanquish my enemies, while still holding value to the life of my comrades and helping them if need arise (protecting them from harm, healing them). Some time after I took my Oath of Vengeance, my bloodthirst in battle and my fierceness in eradicating my enemies will get me noticed by Malkizid, a fallen celestial who became an archdevil but got demoted by Asmodeus. He likes to plot schemes and instigate chaos, especially in Faerûn, where I come from. He will use his celestial looks to appear to me and offer me a "divine" pact : he would grant me special powers to help me vanquish my foes and "rid the world of evil" (or so he says), and in return I would assist him in getting his revenge on the Drow and Lolth, who betrayed him when they revolted against Asmodeus. In other words, at lv6 I would multiclass into warlock with the Fiend pact. I wouldn't break my oath, keep following the tenets of my god, remain lawful good (oppose evil), and the reason I strike a bargain with a devil is because he tricked me into thinking he was a celestial giving me a holy quest.