Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Account payment

I need to temporarily cancel my subscription, the payment hasn't left my bank account yet - can I do this without paying for the 1 year that I ordered?
1551077210
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Go to <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account/supporter" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account/supporter</a> &nbsp;and change your subscription level to what you need or want and submit it. This should be done before your current subscription ends and the renewal happens.
1551077319
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If your subscription has already renewed and you need to cancel it for a refund, you have to contact the Devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and request with an email from the account you used to subscribe. They might have additional questions also.
Thanks for the info - I sent a reply to the 'paid' confirmation at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>
1551078029
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem and good luck.