Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Darker Dungeons (Character Sheet v2)

Edited 1555074075
Giffyglyph
Sheet Author
Welcome to Darker Dungeons , a  brand new  character sheet compatible with any D&D 5e game! This sheet was built to better support Giffyglyph's Darker Dungeons 5e ruleset (but can be used easily with any standard 5e game), and features: A brand new layout and design. 6 carefully laid-out tabs, panels, and options. Full compatibility with any D&D 5e game. Wounds, survival conditions, and stress. Easy equipment tracking using either weight or inventory slots. Options to toggle individual DARKER DUNGEONS modules on and off. Full drag-and-drop compendium support. NPC support. And more. Find it by searching for  D&D 5E (Darker Dungeons)  in the roll20 sheet list. You can also try out a working preview HERE  to see if it's a good fit for your game. If you have any feedback or discover any issues, please let me know. Thanks!
Hi, I'm using your sheet for one of my games, but it appears that the base stats aren't correlating correctly to the skills. For instance, Persuasion which is a wisdom stat, and is marked as a wisdom stat, is being correlated to the Charisma stat. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I like the inventory section very much.
Phil said: Persuasion which is a wisdom stat, and is marked as a wisdom stat, is being correlated to the Charisma stat.&nbsp; Ah good spot, that skill was mislabelled. Thanks, this has been updated (along with a number of other tweaks/fixes/extensions) and the code is awaiting merge:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/4921" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/4921</a> .
keithcurtis said: I like the inventory section very much. Thanks! Being able to create little containers and drag/drop items around freely is strangely engrossing.
The character sheet has now been updated to v2.1 , featuring a new page for dedicated notes, extra panels for additional resources/modifiers, and a variety of bug fixes. Changelog: Fixed monster import: can now drop monsters onto the battlemap correctly Fixed global modifiers to match OGL sheet Added global AC modifiers Added toggle for intelligence as initiative Added repeating field for extra resources Fixed rounding error on inventory sizes Fixed rolltemplate character name rendering Added new notes page Show correct ability scores when modified (per the OGL sheet) Added advantage/whisper toggle buttons to PC/NPC Fixed missing modifier in attack rolltemplate Increased size of personality/bond boxes
I'm using some modules in my campaing. Awesome ruleset BTW. Can I make a request? Would be awesome if in the "aflictions" selection a "custom" buttom, so we could create our own afflictions. For example, some minor effects that would not affect the rolls, but the roleplay of a character. Keep the good work and thanks!
Any chance for Charactermancer support? I love the sheet and rules otherwise.

Edited 1559668842
I'm not sure if this can be/is implemented, but I'd really appreciate for the NPC attacks/saves to have a seperate button for the 22-based DC? Otherwise, the Active defense/saves module is kind of pointless, cause the GM will roll the attack roll regardless, so might as well use it? Edit: Also, can we have the added resources numbers editable without having to click the cog? Feels like a step back from how the original one works. Edit 2: Just noticed the same for items. Quantity can sometimes change pretty often, like several potions of Healing (if they don't use flasks)
Love the sheet, we've been testing out the system the past few weeks and I my players have a few requests / suggestions.&nbsp; - Experience: We're not using the DD system for Training / Experience, it'd be great to be able to revert this to the standard xxx / xxx per level. - Vision and Movement: It would be nice to be able to have a place to put vision ranges and movement speeds (similar to Shaped 5e) - Prepared Spells: It would be awesome if we could see the # of prepared spells available, and see how many are prepared (minus cantrips of course)

Edited 1560859823
The sheet is nice, and macros that produce action nesting and extensible spell book macro actually work on this sheet! I'm considering changing over from the roll 20 official sheet to this. The global modifiers are nice as well, for once the players don't need to roll d4 themselves for the bless haha. However I do have a problem - although reaction can be selected in the option for&nbsp; NPC &nbsp;character sheet, it is not visible on the sheet itself and there is no way of editing what is in there.&nbsp; I know it's there somewhere - I can drag in a bandit captain who has Parry as its reaction and call it out via a macro, yet I just can't find it. On a side note, changing a player character sheet to NPC character sheet stops it from importing NPC in the compendium. Nothing would happen when I click and drag the bandit captain onto an empty or filled NPC character sheet. But as soon as I create a new player character sheet and drag the bandit captain onto it, it turns into a NPC character sheet on its own and shows bandit captain's stats.

Edited 1565806737
First time using a roll20 sheet, everything seems great apart from two things for me. 1) I can't seem to see where I can record armour, and have it automatically change my number of inventory slots. 2) Each time I do a weapon attack or spell attack, it appears to roll 2d20 instead of 1d20 and damage. Not sure if I have set something up wrong. Figured it out, was in the options tab of the sheet, I had 'always do advantage' and 'don't auto roll damage.' Thanks in advance.

Edited 1567961807
Looks amazing!&nbsp; Only just found the Darker Dungeons, and will almost certainly be using a lot of the rules in the next campaign I run. Quick request for the character sheet.. I'm either very dense, or is there no way to "tick down" the "other resources" section?&nbsp; For example a Paladin's Lay on Hands... would I have to edit the entry each time I wanted to use it? Is there an easy way of having up/down buttons?
Having an issues on chrome book where the sheet has big black boxes around much of the sheet blocking the view of half the words and spaces.&nbsp;
Hi&nbsp; Giffyglyph ,&nbsp; Your sheet is amazing ! But, is there a chance to add translation option? I'm french but my player can't play with an english sheet :s If you need help, I can do it (i don't have pro account, but I already work in Roll20 sheet).&nbsp; thanks !
Rimane said: However I do have a problem - although reaction can be selected in the option for&nbsp; NPC &nbsp;character sheet, it is not visible on the sheet itself and there is no way of editing what is in there.&nbsp; I know it's there somewhere - I can drag in a bandit captain who has Parry as its reaction and call it out via a macro, yet I just can't find it. I'm having this same exact issue, wanted to add reactions but they don't show up inside the sheet, is this an error?