Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Viewing a blank sheet when creating a new game

I would like to be able to zoom out to see the entire sheet, but when I do this it aligns itself to the left and obscures itself in the lower left box thing. How do I orient it in the center? I tried panning, but it doesn't allow you to move side to side when zoomed out all the way. Is there a way to fix this?
Yeah, I just gave up on this site, how hard could it be to make sure the map you draw on is just always aligned in the center as you move out? It's as if aligning it to the left and making it hard to see is done on purpose. Garbage UI.
1551576994
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you are gone, I guess this doesn't matter, but most people (I think) are importing a map drawn somewhere else.  When working with an image, it is a lot easier to make it scale from a corner (top left in this case).
Hi Braulio, sorry to hear you're having trouble with that, and I understand.  Kraynic gave great advice.