Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Suggestion: A pages archive accessible from multiple campaigns.

I've never posted on the forum before, hopefully I'm putting this suggestion in the right place.  I've been running Rise of the Runelords on Roll20 for a while, my group is about halfway through the AP, and I have put a lot of work into special maps and journals that my players have gotten very used to.  Recently I purchased the Rise of the Runelords Roll20 adventure path from Paizo, thinking "Great, now I can import all of these maps and tokens into my existing campaign, and save myself a bunch of GM work."  ...Except that doesn't currently seem to be an option.  My options currently are to either abandon everything I've already made in order to bring my characters into the new campaign, or have all of my players have two campaigns open during play so they can switch back an forth from my pre-made material to the new purchased RoTRL content.    I would really like the ability to archive pages into a space accessible from any campaign I create, but not specifically tied to any one campaign, similar to how the library feature currently works for artwork, or enable copy/pasting between campaigns.     
The Transmogrifier works similarly to what you are asking. It’s a feature available to Pro users. I would consider upgrading.
Hello Orion, Thank you for providing us with this information. As Gargamond has mentioned, this is able to be done via the Transmogrifier . As also mentioned, this is also a feature available to Pro users.  We hope this information helps. I have also moved this to the  Specific Use Questions & Macros area.
1551671926

Edited 1551672516
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might be able to find some helpful advice in this Stupid Trick. Like Gargamond says, though, this requires a Pro level subscription. Archive Characters, and Other Assets Into A Library Campaign