Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

How to report DMs who abuse members?

I was kicked from my roll 20 group for standing up for myself in an argument with a couple of the DMs. I would like to know where I can either file a greviance or at least warn the public about this group so they don't waste 3 months playing with a group to get kicked as soon as they don't let the DMs change the rules on the fly to benefit themselves.
1551639773
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Your best bet is to email the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and make your report that way.
Hello Dave B.,&nbsp; We are sorry to hear that you have encountered an issue. It would be best to email us at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.com" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.com</a>, as Pat S. has stated. We look forward to assisting you with your issue. As such, I am going to go ahead and close this thread.