Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Map bundle that I saw last week but now can't find

There was an item on the Marketplace that was a bundle of normally two packs, I think. It was for creating top down maps of buildings and towns or keeps.  From memory it had an instructional video, too! Can anyone find this now or was it a limited time thing? (Any content creators on here should go and find the "Marketplace Wish List" post in the Suggestions forum and vote for it!!)

Edited 1551832636
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This?&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/80/fantasy-buildings-and-furnishings-bundle" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/80/fantasy-buildings-and-furnishings-bundle</a> This twin pack offers two fantasy building sets at a reduced price! All the essential (and some just for fun) furnishings to dress up your buildings. This bundle includes everything you need to create detailed interiors of taverns, inns, and homes. It's a great addition to your dungeon dressings as well! This set also offers a variety of rooms and features that overlap one another to create an unlimited array of custom buildings that will let your imagination soar. To see how simple and versatile they are, watch this short tutorial video:&nbsp; Link to Fantasy Buildings &amp; Furnishings Tutorial Video This bundle includes: 2 sample buildings &nbsp;furnished and unfurnished with dynamic lighting enabled, ready for use 57 room tiles &nbsp;featuring five different building styles in a variety of shapes and sizes 35 doors, windows, and stairs &nbsp;in a variety of styles and sizes 5 grass-terrain backgrounds , some of which include cobblestone roads 2 cobblestone road tiles &nbsp;in two different sizes that may be overlapped for larger road widths 86 furnishings &nbsp;featuring individual pieces and assembled sets Dynamic lighting is already enabled on objects that emit light and all of them are ready to drag and drop onto your maps! NOTE &nbsp;that this set includes PNG files. Many PNG files on one map have been known to slow down the load time and performance of many devices (especially older). For larger maps (above 15X15) or maps that will include many objects, it is recommended that you download the assets and put them together using an image-editing program such as Photoshop/GIMP, save the maps as JPEG files, and upload them to your Roll20 background. Loremasters Master the art of storytelling. We aim to please by offering quality gaming supplements that offer new innovative ways to easily put your adventure ideas on the table.
YES!!! Why couldn't I find it for love or money? Tried "bundle", "pack", "walls", "town", "building"... Nothing, after tediously scrolling through every 200 items it would show. :( Thanks heaps!!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No worries! &nbsp;I’ve just been around long enough to know where to look. =D
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here are some search tips . And a specific Google search that is limited to just the marketplace: site:marketplace.roll20.net map bundle buildings video This was based on some keywords from your first post. Your bundle was the fourth result. If you put those results in a google image search instead, you might see an image that would trigger recognition, rather than visiting each link.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Glad you were pointed in the right direction. Search is a bit messy at the moment, but we're in the middle of revamping how items are categorized on the backend, and we're significantly upgrading the search functions. So hopefully soon you'll be able to find such things without much confusion. Thanks for your patience :)&nbsp;
Thanks all for your replies. Keith, good to know my search terms weren’t in vain. 😂 Dean, I really hope you implement the “Wishlist and Cart” suggestion asap. Until then, I’ve learned to take screenshots of anything I find interesting and save it to a folder called “Roll20 Wishlist”... Kinda like how my grandma used to cut things out of newspapers and catalogs and pasted them in her Christmas shopping notebook. (Who said things aren’t as good as the old days! 😂)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can also bookmark any Marketplace page you find interesting. I have several saved that way.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I agree cart function would be great addition. But again Dean and his crew are doing massive update for searches. This should help every artist to be found easier. I do hope it turns out better because I have trouble finding my own sets when searching by words. But that's all changing tomorrow.