Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pathfinder Monster Macro Token Error Help

Hello all, I am completely new to the Roll20 community and I am currently working on my first campaign. I have all of my maps and encounter locations set up in my game but now I am currently working on my monster compendium and this has been causing me most trouble. I have searched on Youtube and different forums on how to set up the token macros and when I copy the ones that others have created and put them in my monsters macro list I just get errors like the one below. What am I doing wrong? I have gotten macros set up like my monster attacks to work, but when it comes to health and legendary actions I am at a loss on what I need to fix to get them to work.
1551969209

Edited 1551969442
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There are several Pathfinder character sheets, the attribute names will be mostly unique to that sheet. From those errors, I'm guessing that the macros we're designed for the community sheet, but that you are using the official sheet. Edit: And, pardon my manners; just woke up. Welcome to Roll20! Feel free to ask for help with anything you're having trouble with on the app.
I see thank you for the help Scott! I am going to see if I can change the sheet used.