Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] PowerCards Macro Helper

Edited 1551981551
This is a great piece of code and really will help me use powercards more in my game. I am having one issue though that I can't seem to figure out.  The PC Attack does not work for me.  I have given A PC attacks, completing all empty forms in the attack.  I ran the !PCM script on the character, and when i push PC attack i receive the following error . I figure this is on me, as I have never gotten my head around the programming for Roll20, what am i missing?  ,  PowerCards:  "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":0},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 4 [Attack Bonus] \"}]"
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Nathan Michael said: This is a great piece of code and really will help me use powercards more in my game. I am having one issue though that I can't seem to figure out.  The PC Attack does not work for me.  I have given A PC attacks, completing all empty forms in the attack.  I ran the !PCM script on the character, and when i push PC attack i receive the following error . I figure this is on me, as I have never gotten my head around the programming for Roll20, what am i missing?  ,  PowerCards:  "Could not determine result type of: [{\"type\":\"M\",\"expr\":0},{\"type\":\"C\",\"text\":\"d20$ + 4 [Attack Bonus] \"}]" Is your character sheet set to Advantage Toggle for the roll type? This kind of error usually results from that not being the case. If the game was created with a different default, the characters already created will be set to that roll type, so you will need to update them either individually or using a script like ChatSetAttr.
Woot! It worked. Yes that was exactly the case.  Thank you so much.