Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Just incase you want to use a Tarrasque-Multiattack

/roll 1d20+18 vs AC /roll 1d20+18 vs AC /roll 1d20+18 vs AC /roll 1d20+18 vs AC /roll 1d20+18 vs AC @{Tarrasque|wtype}&{template:npcaction} @{Tarrasque|npc_name_flag} {{rname=Frightful Presence}} {{description=Each creature of the tarrasque's choice within 120 feet of it and aware of it must succeed on a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, with disadvantage if the tarrasque is within line of sight, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the tarrasque's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.}} @{Tarrasque|charname_output} @{Tarrasque|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}}  @{Tarrasque|npc_name_flag} {{rname=[Bite](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEy_npc_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Bite](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEy_npc_crit)}} {{type=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEy_npc_dmg)}} {{typec=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEy_npc_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Tarrasque|d20}+(19+0)]]}} @{Tarrasque|rtype}+(19+0)]]}} {{description=If the target is a creature, it is grappled, escape DC 20. Until this grapple ends, the target is restrained, and the tarrasque can't bite another target}} @{Tarrasque|charname_output} @{Tarrasque|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}}  @{Tarrasque|npc_name_flag}  {{rname=[Claw](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Claw](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_crit)}} {{type=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_dmg)}} {{typec=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Tarrasque|d20}+(19+0)]]}} @{Tarrasque|rtype}+(19+0)]]}} {{description=}} @{Tarrasque|charname_output} @{Tarrasque|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}}  @{Tarrasque|npc_name_flag} {{rname=[Claw](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Claw](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_crit)}} {{type=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_dmg)}} {{typec=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbEz_npc_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Tarrasque|d20}+(19+0)]]}} @{Tarrasque|rtype}+(19+0)]]}} {{description=}} @{Tarrasque|charname_output} @{Tarrasque|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}}  @{Tarrasque|npc_name_flag} {{rname=[Horns](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF-_npc_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Horns](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF-_npc_crit)}} {{type=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF-_npc_dmg)}} {{typec=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF-_npc_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Tarrasque|d20}+(19+0)]]}} @{Tarrasque|rtype}+(19+0)]]}} {{description=}} @{Tarrasque|charname_output} @{Tarrasque|wtype}&{template:npcatk} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}}  @{Tarrasque|npc_name_flag} {{rname=[Tail](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF0_npc_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Tail](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF0_npc_crit)}} {{type=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF0_npc_dmg)}} {{typec=[Attack](~-LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T|repeating_npcaction_-LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF0_npc_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Tarrasque|d20}+(19+0)]]}} @{Tarrasque|rtype}+(19+0)]]}} {{description=If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 20 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone}} @{Tarrasque|charname_output}
1551984702
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That is very ocmplex and I can see it would be handy for anyone using the Tarrasue. I'm not sure it'll work for other people though. You have a lot of unique ids in there, for instance as shown in bold below: ~ -LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T |repeating_npcaction_ -LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF0 _npc_dmg The first one is the name of the creature. That isn't going to be the same for other people, I think it will be different for each campaign. The second is for the row in the creatures ncpaction separate: I wouldnt be surprised if this was created anew each time you drag a creature from the monster manual, but maybe it was fixed when the creature was created for the monster manual. I'm not sure. Whatever the case with the second one, the first should be changed to match the creatures actual name (Tarrasque?).
The Damage would be /roll 4d12+10 Piercing Damage /roll 4d8+10 Slashing Damage /roll 4d8+10 Slashing Damage /roll 4d10+10 Piercing Damage /roll 4d6+10 Bludgeoning Damage
GiGs said: That is very ocmplex and I can see it would be handy for anyone using the Tarrasue. I'm not sure it'll work for other people though. You have a lot of unique ids in there, for instance as shown in bold below: ~ -LZpwWRZFCVRqrb928_T |repeating_npcaction_ -LZpwWnPTg5oDKE6AbF0 _npc_dmg The first one is the name of the creature. That isn't going to be the same for other people, I think it will be different for each campaign. The second is for the row in the creatures ncpaction separate: I wouldnt be surprised if this was created anew each time you drag a creature from the monster manual, but maybe it was fixed when the creature was created for the monster manual. I'm not sure. Whatever the case with the second one, the first should be changed to match the creatures actual name (Tarrasque?). It is meant to be a Tarrasque-Multiattack,  I am making a macro for each monster in the monster manual that has multiple parts to their turns...  that is the idea anyway.