Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does Page Navigator still work?

I really like the look of Page Navigator and I can see that Scott C. put a lot of work into it. The last discussion post about it appears to be about a year ago, so I'm just wondering if it still works as described? I ask because I'm having various issues setting it up and before I start really digging in to look at the potential conflicts I'd like to know if maybe other Roll20 changes may have broken the script along the way. Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Michael, That's a complicated answer. The short answer is that no, not all of it currently works. The detailed answer is that if you turn off teleportation and don't use the automated movement when moving onto a token, then it should work fine. I haven't had time to refactor the code to handle some changes made last year. Getting the script back into full working order is on my to do list, and it's something that I really want to do.
Thanks for the reply, love the project!