Given this recent response : Stephanie B.  said: Hi, Finderski, Just a quick heads up about the initial concern here, that a small-but-vital percentage of total users who improve the site and contribute to Roll20's success may not feel heard. The suggestions forum isn't the only way we decide what to work on; it's just the one that all 3 million+ users have some access to, so it's the most democratized way to get visibility on a suggestion. Sheet authors and API script authors have other ways (especially the Character Sheet and API forums) to give feedback and suggest improvements. These don't need to reach 200 votes to be enacted, and in fact may never reach the suggestions forum to be voted on at all. Similarly, a suggestion on the forums doesn't need to reach 200 votes to be enacted, either; that's just the threshold at which a staff member will come in and respond to the thread at least once a month with an update (even if the update is "nothing to report.") I hope that helps give more context. I'm not saying this is a bad suggestion or anything like that-- just that there's a "workaround" for the initial concern. Figured I'd try this forum to see if we could get a little action sooner, since this likely would never hit 200 votes (maybe, though...it's a QoL thing for people)... Today, character sheets have access to attr_character_name which will update the name of the character sheet, even in the Journal seen by everyone who can see that particular character. Can we get a similar field for the Bio & Info field on the Bio & Info tab? It's easier to update a textarea in the character sheet view than to have to hit Edit on the Bio & Info tab just enter text that everyone who doesn't have control of the character but can view it in the journal can see.  I like to create a area/field where the player can capture those types of details within the character sheet, because it keeps all the information together that is normally on a character sheet, but today, this isn't really as useful as it could be, because the player would still need to then copy that and paste it into the other tab. I do realize the other tab has better formatting options, but still...I don't really use those when completing my bio and info stuff anyway...