Mixing Virtual and actual tabletops is very doable, I do so here in Phoenix with my games. We run 2 remote, 3 IRL on here. The IRL players use roll20 on their laptops so their dice rolls are held to the same accountability as the remote players. Phandelver is a nice module. I played it in a 100% IRL game and it played well. The Roll20 version is only $20. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/24/lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/24/lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> You can totally do real dice-filled rolls. There might be a touch of honor system, but that should be okay because I doubt you are playing with cheaters. Just make sure the IRL people dont get all the talking to, because the quieter remotes tend to get ignored in favor the players in the room and the vocal players online. Give everyone a chance to talk and to shine. I cant remember if Inspiration is a thing in Phandelver, but once you learn what it is, use it prodigiously. As to the 2 accounts, one for the players to see on a large screen(CASTing to a bigscreen really helps) and one for yourself, that idea is a very popular one because it works well. Help/Make/Recommend that the IRL players pick an onscreen token. I know the players handbook comes with a bunch, DragonHeist came with some, Dungeon of the Mad Mage came with some, Xanathar's Guide to Everything came with a bunch. I assume other modules will come with some specialized for that particular adventure. Or you can take the large selection of tokens you get for going Pro on Roll20. If you got the chops, you could make your own with the right tools. If you care or want my opinion, the Dragon Heist module is a fun game. It dovetails into Dungeon of the Mad Mage which means you have a set of adventures that go from Levels 1-20. My group completed DH in eight 8-hour sessions, but my players had to to and lick everything in the room for extra XP. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/26/waterdeep-dragon-heist" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/26/waterdeep-dragon-heist</a> Levels 1-5 <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/27/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/27/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage</a> Levels 5-20 I have been told that Storm King's Thunder is an excellent followup from LMoP from three different reliable sources(I haven't played it yet.) <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/25/storm-kings-thunder" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/25/storm-kings-thunder</a> My first DMing experience was the Tyranny of Dragons module set. I have the physical copies and am debating buying them in Roll20 so I can run it again for a different group. It is that good. It is built for 15 levels and has a great BigBad at the end of the game. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/15/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/15/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle</a> If you have a problem with players who tend to be unreliable or tend to pop in and out, the Tales from the Yawning Portal set of dungeons is nice because if Chad is out for a game, he just misses out on the treasure in this week's dungeon. It is prepped to go to 16ish, I think. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/5/tales-from-the-yawning-portal" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/5/tales-from-the-yawning-portal</a>