Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Paypal credit card only?

Hello, I want to get a subscription, but since I don't have a credit card, I thought of paying by using paypal, since I can add money there, but when I click on the checkout button, it immediately asks for my credit card, rather than the form of payment. So there's no way to do this?
1552409388
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend emailing the Devs and discussing this matter with them in private. Their email is <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>