Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5E Lost Mines Fridays 7-10 EST

Mike
Plus
I'm running the starter set (Lost Mines of Phandelver) with potential for some additional story afterwards (though no gurantees) to improve my DM skills and help others learn the game. It is geared towards newer players. We just started this adventure but need to fill out one spot. The party is comprised of a fighter, rogue, wizard, and sorcerer .  We play Friday 7-10pm(ish) EST. I anticipate it lasting a couple months with a satisfying conclusion, although I'm open to it continuing longer if more story develops into homebrew territory, but if that happens and you're not interested, you may opt out Adult players 21+ that are punctual and have good communication skills. If you know you may need to miss a session, advance notice is required. Will use Discord for voice, no video. We will only be using standard classes/races from the PHB. I have several pre-generated if you'd like I'm running a heroic party campaign, and therefore I'm not interested in evil characters, non-team players, or any major player-versus-player conflict. If you can agree to the above, you can reply below. 1. Name: 2. Age: 3. Location: 4. Have you/How long have you played? 5. Longest campaign you were a part of? 6. Have you played this Adventure already? 7. Have you DM'd? If so how long? 8. Rate your interest in roleplaying 1-10 8. Rate your interest in combat 1-10 9. Anything else you would like me to know about you? 10. What would you like to play? Keep in mind the current lineup of  fighter, rogue, wizard, and sorcerer I'll chat with a few of the respondents via Discord to make a selection, and will others on waitlist.
Hello there. If you happen to lose another player please consider my wife and i a replacement. We enjoy D&Ding together and can bring some fun to a group. discord savcor3534
Hi Mike, please find answers below :) 1. Name: Asela 2. Age: 38 3. Location: Melbourne, Australia +11 UTC 4. Have you/How long have you played? Been playing 5E for about 1.5 years now 5. Longest campaign you were a part of? Current campaign which is 1.5years 6. Have you played this Adventure already? Nope 7. Have you DM'd? If so how long? Yes, been also DMing Curse of Strahd for about 6 months now 8. Rate your interest in roleplaying 1-10 - 8 8. Rate your interest in combat 1-10 - 7 9. Anything else you would like me to know about you? I like playing thematic characters. If you are looking to continue past Lost Mines, then I would love to suggest and play Storm King's Thunder. From what I understand the two tie-in quite nicely and the flow from one to the other is outlined in the book. 10. What would you like to play? Keep in mind the current lineup of  fighter, rogue, wizard, and sorcerer. I think a cleric would suit the party quite nicely Hope this is satisfactory, shoot me a message! Cheers, Asela